Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to the Cool Mountains

Just spent a week in Tucson catching up on boring things like appointments, shopping, going through the mail, but also got to have coffee or dinner with friends and catch up with them as well. I came back with a head full of ideas of things to make or do and I will probably have to stay awake 24/7 to do half of them. I'll have to write them down so I don't forget. This preoccupation with all of those things caused me to fall off the deck stairs and skin my knee on the cinders! See what happens when you don't concentrate. I tore a big hole in the knee of my BEST (and most EXPENSIVE!) yoga pants as well as several in my skin! Thankfully, that was all that I did and the skin will heal eventually. In the meantime, my knee is frightfully ugly and I am working on concentrating more and dreaming less.

No comments:

Post a Comment