Monday, June 29, 2009

Lavender Festival

I've finished working the first four days at the Lavender Festival and I have one more to go before my official retirement! It has been fun. The farm is beautiful and just being around all the lavender is relaxing. People who came were all quite impressed and appreciated the whole experience. One day, I worked part of the day in the kitchen preparing sample plates for the cooking demonstrations. I also worked at the cash register, in the store, and at the gate. I harvested my first lavender plant and made some cute little sachets with fresh lavender in them to sell as well. Yesterday, after work, I went to take some pictures. The sky was beautiful, but it was quite windy. I'll have another chance on Thursday. I did get this good one with the bee on the plant though!





No comments:

Post a Comment