Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Latest Work at Embellish




















Before we left the cabin, I was busy making the button bracelets using vintage buttons, some collages, and several fall decor items. Once I delivered them to the store, I took some pictures of the displays. I also changed the display of the glass pendants by hanging them from the old wooden shuters. The "Pumpkins" and "Harvest" blocks as well as the "Harvest Thyme", "Autumn", and "Pumpkin Pickin'" signs on the bench are mine. I hope to teach a class on the canvas collage sometime this fall, if not, then next spring or summer.


By the time we left, I was filling the large hummingbird feeders once a day and the smaller window ones 3 times a day. I wonder what they are eating now - poor things? I brought most of my art supplies home with me since our return to the mountains may be short trips. We do hope to make our annual fall pie and leaf tour though! Can't miss that!


Probably, my next post will be after we return from our trip to China! WOW, I can't believe it's happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment