Sunday, November 13, 2011

Home At Last

What is better than waking up in your own bed, shuffling down the hall in your slippers and pouring that first cup of coffee?  I am finally home for more than a week.  I'm planning on standing in the back yard and growing roots!  It's been a busy year and seems like I've spent a lot of it on a plane or in a car traveling somewhere.  I'm not complaining, but I am feeling a huge sigh of relief wash over me just to be home with no definite plans to go anywhere at this time.

I know I am a nester and I am proud of it.  Nothing makes me happier than just puttering around in my studio for hours on end.  Sometimes nothing comes of it, maybe the studio is more organized, I've tried a new technique, or I've created something that I really like.  No matter what the outcome, the process is what counts.  So now I will hunker down, I guess hibernate in a way and enjoy the cooler days of winter.  Hopefully that will mean more blog posts, a cleaner house, and more art!

No comments:

Post a Comment